NOI – Nature of Innovation. South Tyrol’s technology park connects companies, researchers and students so innovation can thrive. Located on the grounds of a former aluminum production plant in the southern part of Bolzano, NOI Techpark is a great working and living environment, with a business incubator for start-ups, workplaces and laboratories as well as catering services and cultural offers. The technology park’s coworking spaces, open-air theatre, park and restaurant/bar are open to anyone looking to immerse themselves in this innovative environment.
Information on Facilities & Structure
A total of five seminar rooms arranged in an area of more than 1.775 square meter are available for the conference. All rooms have fast internet access and a projection screen or monitor, and for the most part can have individual seating arrangements. The two large seminar rooms are divided by a mobile wall. They can either be booked separately (to accommodate 150 or 250 people) or as a single room with a seating capacity of up to 450 people. The two smaller seminar rooms can each offer space for 40 or 60 people. All facilities are technically equipped according to highest standards for international events allowing for live streaming and/or recording of the presentations.
- Seminar Room 1 with a seating capacity up to 252 people
- Seminar Room 2 with a seating capacity up to 152 people
- Seminar Room 3 with a seating capacity up to 63 people
- Seminar Room 4 with a seating capacity up to 40 people
- Seminar Room 5 with a seating capacity up to 40 people
- Auditorium with a seating capacity up to 100 people
- “Crane Hall” – 850 square meters perfect for expositions and gala dinners
- Three interpreter booths (up to 4 languages simultaneously)
- Foyer, Open Air Theatre, NOISTERIA café and restaurant
- Parking facilities at NOI Techpark and in direct proximity