19-22 July 2022
Ensuring a sustainable future and a better quality of life for all. These are the biggest challenges that cities and regions are called to face in the next decade. While the European Union encourages urban planners, architects, researchers and the civil society to join forces and shape “more beautiful, sustainable and inclusive forms of living together”, governments all around the world are looking for solutions to turn urban areas into greener and more digital places, resilient to the threats of pandemics and climate change.
The fourth edition of Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions (SSPCR 2022) is the right platform to address the key issues of today and rethink the way we live.
Come to Bolzano in July 2022 and pave the way for urban regeneration!
SSPCR 2022 highlights:
- Meet a community of experts and enthusiasts in a wonderful scenario
- Discover success stories of energy transition
- Make your voice heard and help unleash the benefits of urban planning
- Learn more on sustainability and circular economy
- Find new ways to make our cities and regions safer
Through interaction between a variety of disciplines Eurac Research addresses the greatest challenges of the future: keeping societies healthy, fostering intact environments, promoting sustainable energy and developing well-functioning political and social systems.