SSPCR 2022 Team officially announces the launch of the call for abstracts for this year’s edition of the Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions Conference.
Authors can send their abstracts through the conference submission system by the 14th of March 2022.
SSPCR welcomes submissions from different research fields. Each proposal should cover one of the following topics:
- Will the climate-neutral city please stand up?
- The hidden potential: untapping the benefits of urban transformations
- Tackling what remains to be done: environmental sustainability in cities and regions
- Strengthening democracy in the energy transition
- Leave no place behind: policy making for smart and sustainable regions
- Planning for ever-changing mobility: mind the gap!
- Discover the internet of cities: from data to knowledge
Please read carefully the instructions available at the page www.sspcr.eurac.edu/call-for-proposals/
Cover photo by tirachardz on www.freepik.com