Tuesday, 10th December from 16:30 to 18:00 | Seminar room 4
To meet EU energy and climate targets, retrofitting rates and energy performance of the existing housing stock must be drastically improved as they stagnate due to several issues. Housing and particularly domestic energy consumption for heating play a core role in climate and social policy.
This special session is jointly organized by the University of Vienna, the Institute of Energy Systems and Electric Drives of TU Wien, Joanneum Research and the Catholic Social Academy of Austria under the THEMATIC TRACK 1 – Shaping the climate and energy transition: clean energy and robust systems for all
For additional information, please contact the session organizers.
Format: Presentations and round table
Keywords: housing sector, decarbonisation, inclusiveness, tenant/landlord dilemma, socio-ecological
Session number: 4146
T1.4 (Eisfeld) – Tuesday, 10th December from 16:30 to 18:00 | Seminar room 4
- 4137 Maggiore, Simone – Tackling energy poverty in Italy: household models, pilot actions and policy recommendations.
- 4328 Salvia, Monica – A toolbox to support local action plans to improve energy efficiency and renewable energy use in municipal public buildings
- 4353 Malvezzi, Roberto – Deep Energy Retrofit of Buildings in the EU Med area: the HAPPEN project experience
- 4301 Eisfeld, Kristina – Solutions for decarbonising housing in specific target groups of residents and buildings
- 4279Pernetti, Roberta – BUILDUP portal for energy efficiency in buildings