Tuesday, 10th December from 14:00 to 16:00 | Seminar room 4
The main objective of this session is to provide valuable insights regarding the state of the art of technological and scientific advances in the area of smart and zero energy buildings, smart grids and smart communities as captured by high-end collaborative research activities between leading industrial and research organizations.
This special session is organized by the Technical University of Crete under the THEMATIC TRACK 1 – Shaping the climate and energy transition: clean energy and robust systems for all
For additional information, please contact the session organizers.
Organizers: Denia Kolokotsa and Nikos Kampelis
Format: Traditional, 5-speakers session
Keywords: smart buildings, demand response, smart communities, smart grids
Session number: 4107
T1.2 (Kampelis) – Tuesday, 10th December from 14:00 to 16:00 | Seminar room 4
- 4310 Kampelis, Nikos – Smart facilities and demand response
- 4311 Sorrentino, Nicola – Sharing energy and resources in renewable energy community
- 4312 Ntouros, Vasileios – A survey on smart meters’ penetration at community level
- 4313 Paredes, Filippo – Solar concentrating systems for polygeneration in building integrated environments
- 4314 Stojceska, Valentina – Improving environmental sustainability of Loccioni Company: A case study