Thursday, 12th December from 16:30 to 18:00 | Seminar room 5
How is the new economy facilitating the creation of smart and sustainable cities and regions? The way towards smart and sustainable cities and regions is deeply characterized by the know-how of effective and efficient energy economics. During the session two tools developed within R&D projects will be presented. We will test the Horizon 2020 Hotmaps Toolbox, the INTERREG GRETA Tool, and the see the PLANHEAT TOOL as well.
This special session is jointly organized by the Institute for Renewable Energy of EURAC Research and the Institute of Energy Systems and Electric Drives of TU Wien under the THEMATIC TRACK 3 – New value propositions in times of urban innovation ecosystems and sharing economies
For additional information, please contact the session organizers.
Format: Traditional, 5-speakers session
Keywords: market analysis, business models, circular economy, financing of energy projects, forecasts/scenario
Session number: 4133
T3.4 (Pezzutto) – Thursday, 12th December from 16:30 to 18:00 | Seminar room 5
- Kranzl, Lukas – The Horizon 2020 HotMaps Toolbox – the open source mapping and planning tool for heating and cooling
- Zambelli, Pietro – The INTERREG Alpine Space GRETA Economic and Financial simulation tool
- 4126 Pezzutto, Simon – Public research and development funding for photovoltaics in Europe – Past, present, and future
- 4163 Boschiero, Martina – Assessing sustainability of circular economy supply chains: a case study on coffee residues in Italy
- 4218 Zambotti, Stefano – Attractive EU national markets for the provision of energy services to residential customers
- 4166 Gubert, Martino – ESMA – Ecological and Sustainable Material Application
- 4406 Barberis, Stefano – PLANHEAT: a new Open-Source and Integrated Tool to support EU public authorities in the development of low carbon heating and cooling plans