Thursday, 12th December from 9:00 to 11:00 | Seminar room 2
Researchers and practitioners of behavioral sciences are strongly encouraged to contribute to the session, by sharing full papers, working papers and pilot projects dealing with the following topics:
- Behavioral law and economics outlooks of sustainable and smart cities and regions
- Data driven behavioral changes
- Nudging and beyond
- Promoting a culture of evidence-based practice
This special session is jointly organized by EU Science Hub – Joint Research Centre (JRC) and the Institute for Renewable Energy of EURAC Research under the THEMATIC TRACK 5 – Thriving governance and citizenship in a smart world: environments and approaches fostering engagement and collaborative action
We are pleased to welcome Massimo Tavoni as keynote speaker of the session. Massimo Tavoni is the Director of EIEE and full professor of the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano.
For additional information, please contact the session organizers.
Format: Traditional, 5-speakers session
Keywords: behavioral sciences, behavior change, evidence-based policy, nudging
Session number: 4149
T5.3 (Della Valle) – Thursday, 12th December from 9:00 to 11:00 | Seminar room 2
- 4284 Tavoni, Massimo – The behavioural climate transition
- 4176 Motta Zanin, Giulia – The role of stakeholders’ risk perception in management policies. A case study comparison in Southern Italy
- 4292 Fanghella, Valeria – Can in-home displays help fighting energy poverty?
- 4307 Ghidoni, Riccardo – Governing climate engineering: insights from a public “good or bad” experiment