Thursday, 12th December from 9:00 to 11:00 and from 16:30 to 18:00
The Italian energy poverty observatory (OIPE) organizes a special session on “tackling energy poverty” under the THEMATIC TRACK 1 – Shaping the climate and energy transition: clean energy and robust systems for all.
In order to encourage the participation of Ph.D. and Early Career Investigator from Inclusiveness Target Countries, the COST ENGAGER Action offers financial assistance via the 2019 Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) grants.
Researchers and scholars interested in this topic and meeting the requirements may apply to receive financial support, covering conference fees, accommodation, and meal expenses. OIPE will provide proof of the conference acceptance.
Format: Traditional, 5-speakers session
Keywords: heating, cooling, energy poverty, vulnerability, income
Session number: 4113
T1.9 (Miniaci) 1 – Thursday 12th December from 9:00 to 11:00 | Seminar room 1
- 4148 Barrella, Roberto – Towards a hidden energy poverty indicator for Spanish households
- 4230 Martini, Chiara – The Ecobonus incentive scheme and energy poverty: is energy efficiency for all?
- 4177 Miniaci, Raffaele – Combining EPCs, Census and Survey Data to Map Fuel Poverty in Italy. A Small Scale Analysis
- 4200 Núñez-Peiró, Miguel – Vulnerability towards summer energy poverty from a gender perspective. The case of Madrid
T1.12 (Miniaci) 2 – Thursday 12th December from 16:30 to 18:00 | Seminar room 4
- 4233 D’Alpaos, Chiara – Energy Retrofit in Public Housing and Fuel Poverty Reduction: Cost-Benefit Trade-Offs
- 4246 Santangelo, Angela – Investigating the role of occupant behavior to design energy poverty strategies. Insights from energy simulation results
- 4235 Chersoni, Giulia – Energy poverty in the EU: A cross-sectional analysis of policy effectiveness
- 4262 Palma, Pedro – The Role of Buildings Retrofit for Energy Poverty Vulnerability Mitigation in Portugal