we are glad to announce the ten special sessions that have been approved by the SSPCR 2019 Scientific Committee so far. Academics, researchers and professionals are invited to send their contributions.
Further information on the sessions’ pages.
Track 1 – Shaping the climate and energy transition: clean energy and robust systems for all
- Tackling energy poverty
- Smart buildings, smart communities & Smart grids
- Streaming climate mitigation and air quality policies at the urban scale
- Low-carbon and adaptive cities
- Solutions for decarbonising housing in specific target groups of residents and buildings
Track 2 – Urban (big) data: challenges for information retrieval and knowledge discovery
- Spatially explicit techniques and analysis applied to digital data acquisition for urban and peri-urban monitoring
Track 3 – New value propositions in times of urban innovation ecosystems and sharing economies
- Energy economics for smart and sustainable cities and regions
- A multiscale approach to circular economy: the economics of reuse from buildings to the urban environment
Track 4 – Dissolving borders: towards integrated territorial approaches, from smart cities to smart regions
Track 5 – Thriving governance and citizenship in a smart world: environments and approaches fostering engagement and collaborative action